Sarah Shepherd is on the podcast this week.
Topics we cover:
- Mysticism and Business
- The awakening of healthcare and the collapse of the current sick care system.
- Re-imagining a new way in health and healthcare.
- Sarah’s path to where she is right now
- The emergence of Karma Well Health — for patrons, practitioners and employers
- True collaborative health and wellness care
- Sarah’s work as work as a Gene Keys guide, mentor, and coach, incorporating shamanism, mysticism, and business coaching.
- The importance of not identifying oneself solely with a diagnosis.
- How engaging in a lawsuit for an injury may prolong the healing process.
- Insurance companies are driven by the intention of not paying out claims, which can hinder healing progress.
- The importance of reorganizing the nervous system to access inherent gifts and higher frequencies.
- Envisioning a wellness care system within the healthcare system, driven by healthcare practitioners and using multidisciplinary approaches.
- The power of healing collectively and in community.
- The importance of integration and support after transformative experiences.
- The limitations of the current healthcare system and advocates for creating something new.
- Inviting you to explore Karma Well Health and reaching out to Sarah if you have any questions or want to be a beta tester.
More About Sarah:
After establishing her first Massage Therapy & Wellness Clinic at the age of 28, Sarah went on to grow her clinic to multiple 7 figures and a team of 30+ experts, and now works clinically only 4 hours per week because she chooses to. Sarah continues to practice massage and energetic healing modalities included in andean shamanism, breath work (pranyama) and therapeutic movement in Vernon, BC and online courses.
In her 20 year practitioner career she has always been guided to collaborate with multiple disciplines and curates care based on a body, mind and soul approach in retreat events and private consultation.
Now Sarah dedicates her passion, knowledge and experience to helping other health professionals and practice owners to realize their own goals and aspirations. Sarah coaches leadership through understanding team dynamics, weaving together her spa and clinical management experience as well as her private coaching and retreat event management background. She uses her industry expertise in business development and health plan programming in combination with her Human Design and Genekeys teaching career.
Karma Well Health was born from Sarah’s passion that health and wellness industry leaders and multidisciplinary practitioners are stronger when in collective collaboration. Her experience with her membership based massage business taught her the value of creating a container of expectation for care but it also demonstrated how a business could provide the practitioner a place for them to thrive with predictable and reliable membership revenue. “I want to build a health care system within our healthcare system, based on a new ecology – a marketplace that teaches patients how to heal deliberately and consistently as a way of life. A system that is built by practitioners, for practitioners”.
OFFERINGS BY SARAH:
- UPCOMING RETREAT with Sarah: Assisi Italy Retreat – Equinox September 22-29, 2023
More info HERE
More About Dr. Laura Foster:
I have recently opened up some opportunities for women to work 1:1 with me in personal leadership coaching. This year my group program (ROOTS) is on pause … I can feel a deep level of 1:1 work that’s emerging for me and I’m creating as much space as possible for what’s coming through.
RENEW | REWILD | RECALIBRATE – 5 Day Women’s Retreat / Ontario Canada
Registration is open for my 5-Day Women’s Retreat near Kingston, ON, Canada in July 2023. July 28-Aug 1, 2023 [nope, its not the long weekend!]. I am co-creating this retreat with my incredible retreat partner Shirlee Williams. 60% sold out! Don’t wait.
Please share, rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or wherever you listen to your podcasts. It makes a massive difference in supporting this work and we deeply appreciate it.