It’s a heartfelt episode this week with Keli Carpenter, Transformational Coach, Chopra Center certified Transcendental Meditation Instructor, connected breathwork facilitator, and the founder of The Other Side of Average — Therapy for the Soul. Keli shares how she encountered meditation at the young age of six and has been using it as a tool ever since. She and Dr. Laura talk about how meditation can help bring stillness and clarity into our soul, the power of breathwork, and standing in your truth even when the world wants you to feel something else.
Keli also discusses the importance of self-compassion, why the world is calling out for Unity Consciousness, and the five steps behind her Somatic Inquiry Process.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Keli’s mission is to help women and families learn tools that help them align with their own soul’s purpose while healing past resentments and stories that have kept them stuck.
- How we can begin to call in Unity Consciousness and realize that we are stronger together than apart. [The world needs more healing.]
- How to reclaim the power you already have.
- How to observe the stories we tell ourselves, so we can ultimately evolve past them.
- Keli talks more about three consciousness practices you can bring into your life: accessing silence and stillness within us, embodied feeling, and inquiry.
- The somatic inquiry process.
- How to bring in more compassion for yourself.
- How truth resonates in Keli’s body.
- “Trauma isn’t what happened to you. It’s what happens inside of you as a result of what happened to you.” — Gabor Maté
- “The highest state of Consciousness is Unity Consciousness.” — Keli
- “The ego is really invested in our separateness.” — Keli
- “It’s a learned skill to be present with and find safety through our feelings.” — Keli
- “Our breath is a very powerful tool, our breath only lives in the moment.” — Keli
- “Just know that presence is our only true safe container.” — Keli
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
MASTERCLASS — Tuesday, March 22nd at 4:30 p.m. PT / 7:30 p.m. ET
Embody – A Masterclass for Conscious Women on Sovereignty, Self-Compassion and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path.
Continue On Your Journey:
Bio for Keli:
Keli is no stranger to mind, body, and spirit awareness. She first started practicing transcendent meditation at the age of six, when her mother took her to learn Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) and was re-certified at the age of 25. Keli is now a Chopra Center Certified Transcendent Meditation (PSM®) Instructor, Conscious Relationship, Uncoupling and Parenting Coach, and Conscious connected Breathwork Facilitator and Mentor. Keli is the Founder of “The Other Side of Average – Therapy for the Soul” and transformational coach. Her goal is to help conscious women and families learn and master the three most essential tools that help align you with your soul’s purpose — your essential nature and the truest expression of yourself — all whilst healing and transcending past resentments and stories that have kept you stuck and in pain. It is then that you experience the miracles and fulfillment of life in every moment (especially during life’s inevitable obstacles).
Keli’s philosophy is not to become your guru or healer but rather to inspire change, share essential strategies, and hold the space for you to bring light to your darkness, and help you reclaim the power you already have. Awakening becomes awakened. It is all there within you; you are enough. You just need space held for you, as you learn the proven tools and embody the rituals needed for this awakening or power to become realized.