This week I am dropping an episode with MJ Renshaw. This is a conversation I have been wanting to have for a while. I have really been tuning into how MJ has been moving through the world, and the kinds of offerings that she has been putting out into the universe.
In this conversation, we talk about the Being Method. Yes, you read that right. Being. This is a program and certification that MJ has created. It is all about the science of energy healing. It is about how cells work, how energy works and how emotions affect the body, but what I really find fascinating and why I wanted to have this conversation is because of her take on the concept of being.
Not doing. Not going. Not completing.
I think if there is anything that has gone on with the world, it is a shift of all of us wanting to be more in tune with the world, moving with more flow and having a presence in the way we want to show up. A shift to have what we are actually doing in the world make more sense to us. We want to be liberated and remove ourselves from the constraints of what others are doing or feeling or what the world is telling us to do.
This conversation is all about being. We dive into what this means for MJ, what spirituality means, how love is the supreme teacher, and the values that she embodies into the world. The thing that we talk about the most is her new program, the Being Abundant course. It is all about abundance including money and how we invest it in our lives.
If you want to simplify your life and focus on what is important to you, this is the episode for you.
In this episode:
- The meaning of being.
- What energy is and how we channel it through ourselves and others.
- How MJ found freedom in her energy to be the person she wants to be.
- How MJ blends together feminine and masculine energy.
- How we can tune into our energetics.
- How emotions actually affect our body and all of our organs, more than you may think.
- Money is intertwined with every part of our lives, we discuss how when we fix our relationship with money, we can feel it in other parts of our lives.
- The importance of women getting into finance.
- The world is done with doing doing doing, we just want to be.
- The concept of investing with our money – not just in stocks, but in where we spend our money and what we support with our money.
Quotes from MJ Renshaw:
- Less doing, more being.
- I am enough. I am here to learn.
- Different organs hold different emotions.
- Our thoughts react differently to different emotions.
- Be careful what you are saying, your cells are listening. – Dr. Laura Foster
- The world is a better place when we have everyone looking at problems for solutions.
- Every term is open and you have to define it for yourself.
- Money is just a thing.
- At the end of my life, I would rather end up with less money because I was investing in things with my conscience, rather than lose my integrity along the way.
- How I feel about myself is worth more than anything.
- You need to live your life by design, not default.
- Whatever you are investing in, grows. – Dr. Laura Foster
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Sovereignty, Self-Compassion, and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path. Get on the WAITLIST here.
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting
Continue On Your Journey:
MJ Renshaw is the founder of The Being Method: a course on the science of spirituality. She is a mother, an entrepreneur, and is usually found swimming in the lake.