Chanti Zak is the creator of the Empathy Marketing Ecosystem, co-host of The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem Podcast and a quiz funnel strategist and coach that is obsessed with getting brag-worthy results for her students and clients. Chanti joins the podcast to talk with Laura about authenticity, the framework for how she shows up in her business, and the similarities between a diverse agricultural ecosystem and business. She talks about the shift in her professional and personal life once she learned to pause and provides great resources for upping your marketing and customer outreach. Chanti and Laura share the ‘realness’ about running a business during a time of societal upheaval, and how saying “no” can open us up to more of our “yes.”
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Finding your audience and making sure they feel seen and heard is so critical to success in business and marketing.
- When you out yourself and really get specific on what you provide and who you provide it for, that’s when things start to shift.
- Chanti talks about her work as a Growth Coach and Quiz Funnel Strategist, and how that helps her clients grow and share their voices.
- Chanti and Dr. Laura talk about a way of approaching the creative process that also lets in more of the feminine divine, where we don’t have to rely solely on masculine energy.
- Chanti talks about co-creating her dream life with her husband and living off her homestead with her family.
- Nature and permaculture have many similarities to brand branding and business.
- You can’t outsource self-growth and face what you need to do to get a more aligned and abundant version of yourself.
- Chanti shares the top things she sees stopping entrepreneurs from their own success.
- As you move forward and grow, your brain will want to get caught in the past. It’s important to say no to some things, so you can say yes to others.
- “Instead of talking about what the title is of what I do, I would talk about what it is that I provide for people.” — Dr. Laura
- “Part of the creative process of birthing something new is that you don’t get Spring without Winter.” — Chanti
- “Build your own connection with your self-awareness so that you know what success truly is, and what you are striving for when you are striving.” — Dr. Laura
- “What can I say no to, so that I can say yes to something else?” — Chanti
- “You can’t abdicate the responsibility of yourself to anyone.” — Dr. Laura
- “You can’t outsource your problems, your struggles, and your personal stuff that you just have to face and sit with and work through.” — Chanti
- “Everything that you create and show up for the world is an extension of you. So start with that in mind: The relationship you have with yourself forms the basis for the relationship of everything you do in the world.” — Dr. Laura
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Sovereignty, Self-Compassion, and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path. Join the WAITLIST here.
Continue On Your Journey:
Soul Inspired Gurl / BOOK DISCOVERY CALL TO TALK ABOUT 1:1 COACHING / INSTAGRAM
Chanti: Website | The Entrepreneur’s Ecosystem Podcast | Instagram | Facebook
Bio for Chanti:
Chanti is the creator of The Empathy Marketing Ecosystem; she’s a quiz funnel strategist, growth consultant, and coach that’s obsessed with psychology, interactive marketing, and getting brag-worthy results for her students and clients. She believes boring is the enemy, neutral is a death sentence and real talk is the way of the future. In her spare time you can find her hanging with her three kiddos, learning how to homestead, or binge-watching Chef’s Table. Learn more about Chanti on her website Chantizak.com.