If you are someone who has had to rebuild life after divorce or wants to develop a deep intimate relationship with yourself and with your partner, this episode with Jaime Morgan is for you.
Jaime is a Gottman-trained relationship and personal growth coach. She guides couples towards their own version of easy love by mastering the skills of communication, healthy conflict resolution, and connection. She also works with women looking to attract more love and abundance into their lives by conquering their fears, gaining authentic confidence, and letting go of their pasts.
What is beautiful about this conversation is the many tips and strategies that Jaime shares throughout this episode. As Jaime says, it’s not enough just to talk about it. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
You will love the tangibles that she shares, and I promise you will leave this episode feeling like you can already make a shift and change for the betterment of your life and relationships.
In this episode:
- Building an authentic sense of self confidence.
- Navigating life after divorce.
- Re-discovering your sense of identity.
- How to discover who you are and what you want.
- How to believe your intuition, trusting the process and pairing that with aligned action.
- Key tips for surrounding yourself more with the people who encourage you.
- Tapping into your feminine energy.
- The concept of easy love.
- The three C’s of relationships: communication, conflict resolution & connection.
- Advice for conflict resolution.
- The power of being forever curious about your partner.
Key Quotes from Jaime:
- “We share commonalities among all of us, even in different circumstances.”
- “We do not have control over anyone but ourselves.”
- “I wanted to do the work on myself, knowing that is the only person I can change.”
- “The key is believing that we are deserving.”
- “The best place to start is identifying what you already know.”
- “Different people resonate with different ways of figuring out who they are and what they want.”
- “If you don’t know what you want, you will never get there.”
- “Fear slows us down in our life.”
- “Nothing changes if nothing changes.”
- “What if love could feel easy?”
Continue On Your Journey with Dr. Laura Foster:
My gift lies in my ability to tap into what isn’t being said. By creating a space that allows you to heal and connect inwards, we can get to the essence of what is holding you back and ensure that what you create is fully aligned with who you are.
Are you ready to focus on YOU in a way that will bring you a greater sense of deep knowing and alignment, trust and faith in yourself and a sense of grounding you’ve yet to experience?
I do private 1:1 personal leadership coaching. When you are ready to step into the life you are meant to live, schedule your first steps discovery call: https://soulinspiredgurl.com/discovery-call/
Soul Inspired Gurl / Instagram
Jaime Morgan: Instagram | Website | Facebook
Jaime Morgan is a Gottman trained relationship and personal growth coach. She guides couples towards their own version of easy love through mastering the skills of communication, healthy conflict resolution, and connection.
She also works with women looking to attract more love and abundance into their lives through conquering their fears, gaining authentic confidence and letting go of their pasts.