My guest this week is Dr. Andrea Ryan and where we go in this conversation is about the topic of living life and health differently.
Dr. Andrea is a retired chiropractor and an essential oil educator. She focuses primarily on helping people live a low tox lifestyle to improve their health and wellbeing.
We enter into this conversation into living life differently and how that came about for her, where it is leading her, the big bold moves that she is taking going forward, and how it has informed her in how she raises her children, and shows up in the work that she does.
When people decide that it is time to change their lifestyle and go low-tox, for many, the overwhelm sets in. We dismantle the overwhelm and talk about the simple way to start changing your life.
It starts with being conscious and open to change.
This conversation is timely and potent for anyone who is on the brink of wanting to do life differently, do health differently, and ultimately living a life that you love.
In this episode:
- Dr. Andrea’s desire to travel and call to live a ‘different’ life.
- How she combats the thoughts of not feeling unique even with her deep knowing that she is.
- How Dr. Andrea began her journey to questioning things in life and making informed decisions.
- How her love for learning new healing modalities launched her into a passion for essential oils.
- How her knowledge and wisdom has impacted how she raised her children.
- How Dr. Andrea and her family have surrounded themselves with a team of naturopaths, chiropractors and natural healers so they can heal their bodies in a natural way.
- Leading by example for children.
- How women and mothers can focus on healing their bodies with essential oils and a low toxicity life, while working through the overwhelm.
Key quotes from Dr. Andrea Ryan:
- “I follow so many brave individuals that I sometimes feel like what I am doing does not compare, but then I remember that I am quite unique.”
- “I live life by following my gut and intuition and trusting that things are going to work out.”
- “I am like a sponge. When you give me a website, a book, a new idea I will absorb it. I just love it.”
- “Our lifestyle plays such a huge factor in health.”
- “We educate on what goes in and on our bodies and how that can impact our health in the long run.”
- “It’s shocking to me that we are conditioned to think ‘there is something that can make me feel better’ rather than thinking ‘why am I feeling like this in the first place?”
- “It’s so easy to make little changes that lead up to big impacts.”
- “If you have changed one thing every week, at the end of the year you have done 52 changes.
Women: Ready To Rise – We begin October 13th. Details HERE.
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Sovereignty, Self-Compassion, and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path. Get on the WAITLIST here for October 2022 registration.
Continue On Your Journey:
Dr. Andrea Ryan: Instagram | Website | LinkedIn | Save 10% on the Low Tox Lifestyle course (PROMO CODE IS SOUL10)
Dr. Andrea’s bio:
Dr Andrea Ryan is a retired chiropractor and essential oils educator who focuses on helping people live a low tox lifestyle to improve their health and well-being.
She is married with three kids. Her greatest passions are reading, the cottage, travelling, and learning about different cultures and languages.
Listeners can save 10% on my Low Tox Lifestyle course (PROMO CODE IS SOUL10)