I’m so excited to share in today’s conversation with my friend Asha Frost. Asha is an Indigenous Medicine Woman and healer. Asha is the best-selling author of You Are The Medicine: 13 Moons of Indigenous Wisdom, Ancestral Connection, and Animal Spirit Guidance. She has also guided thousands of people through profound and lasting transformations.
I have been a recipient of Asha’s work on so many levels over the years. I have sat in circles and ceremonies to receive Asha’s wisdom, healing, love, and transformation.
Her work is very profound and I could not be more excited about this conversation as she weaves together how she got to where she is and the season of life she is in now.
We talk about how as entrepreneurs we have had to channel a lot of our masculine energy – with creating, launching, marketing, and serving clients and the community for many years. It’s a lot and not something we want to approach in the ways we each have done for several decades to date. We talk about how to create something that feels good to you and is overall sustainable – while having the impact you desire…
We also dip into the idea of sacred reciprocity of giving AND also asking for and receiving what we need.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Indigenous medicine and how everyone can connect with their own medicine.
- The process of writing a book.
- The emotional seasons in life and how to process and move through them.
- How motherhood transformed Asha’s desires in life.
- Navigating the feeling of directionlessness in certain seasons of life.
- Unwinding from societal expectations of the request for Indigenous People to educate others.
- Resisting the “go go go” mentality and creating something sustainable – a NEW way.
- Speaking out against capitalism and colonialism.
- The release of Asha’s upcoming Sacred Medicine Oracle cards – order here
Quotes from Asha:
- “I felt pressure to show up in ways that are not aligned with my ancestors.”
- “When you invite people into knowing better and doing better… the majority of people want to step up and meet that.”
- “Every season has equal importance.”
- “What if it could be easy?”
- “My biggest return on investment is investing my love and energy into relationships.”
- “I am entitled to take up space.”
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Sovereignty, Self-Compassion, and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path. Get on the WAITLIST here.
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting
Continue On Your Journey:
Asha Frost (she/her) is an Indigenous Medicine Woman. She is the best selling author of You are the Medicine, and has guided thousands of people through profound and lasting transformation.
She is from the Crane Clan, the totem of leadership, and believes in holding space from vision and heart. As an energy healer, homeopath, and mentor, Asha has blended her life experience with her innate gifts and the wisdom of her Ancestors. She loves sharing her Medicine in powerful ways through Ceremonies, teachings, and speaking events. Through this work, she loves seeing people reclaim their roots, find their healing wisdom, and rise into their power.
Asha lives on Anishinaabe, Huron-Wendat, and Haudenosaunee Territory, with her husband and two beautiful children, with whom she co-creates a better world for the seven generations to come.