Dr. Laura welcomes Vanessa Grutman, Entrepreneur, Integrated Health Practitioner, and Co-Founder of Project Skin MD. Vanessa talks about her recent big cross-country move back to Québec with her family, and why she decided to follow her calling to not only relocate but connect deeply with Mother Nature. She and Dr. Laura talk about the shift in feminine energy that is leading more women to follow their inner calling, and they provide some small steps for starting to connect with your inner wisdom if you feel like it’s been quieted or shut down. Vanessa explains the importance of detoxing – both physically and energetically and how it’s different from a cleanse. She also provides resources on how to join her online community and her 7-day seasonal detox that begins June 13th.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Vanessa talks about her decision to move back to Quebec, and how the pandemic created a space for stillness and contemplation that led her to really be called back to nature.
- Nature’s wisdom is a powerful healer. Humans are designed by nature to be in synchronicity with our environment.
- The call to nature can happen in big, sweeping ways, but it can also happen in small ways. Start where you are. Even just going out for a daily walk can be a beginning point.
- Vanessa talks about what an Integrative Health Coach does, and how you may benefit from working with one.
- We are the sum of all our choices, whether they are high-quality ones that move us forward or ones that keep us stuck and held back.
- Detoxing is all about eliminating. If you are just adding things, you are just flooding your system back with what’s been stored in your body.
- Vanessa shares why doing a seasonal detox can help you become in harmony with nature and your outside world and restore your liver.
- Vanessa talks about learning to have at least the same compassion for herself that she gave to others.
- “When we vibrate at a higher frequency, we are better humans. We are better citizens, we are better mothers, and we are better parents.” — Vanessa
- “With two young kids, we felt like we needed to slow down. It was just this deep calling that we had to listen to.” — Vanessa
- “You can’t give from an empty vessel.” — Vanessa
- “I feel like it always starts with that awareness. The minute we realize we can be doing this a different way is the minute we open up the door to a new reality.” — Dr. Laura
- “It’s part doing, but it’s also part being, it’s who you’re being in your life that often creates the most change.” — Dr. Laura
- “The journey makes you who you are.” — Vanessa
- “Who you’re surrounding yourself with is a form of medicine.” — Dr. Laura
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Sovereignty, Self-Compassion, and Standing In Your Personal Power. It’s time to walk your path. Get on the WAITLIST here.
Continue On Your Journey:
Join 7-day free detox starting June 13th. Sign up here:
The DETOX Community: Vanessagrutman.com/detox-community
Vanessa Grutman BIO:
Vanessa is an inspired leader and mom, passionate about all things health, entrepreneurship, nature, motherhood, and living your best life. Kinesiologist and Certified Integrated Health Practitioner, she’s on a journey to elevate her vitality and invites her community to join her in doing the same. Through her own healing journey, she dedicated the last 15 years to bettering her and her family’s health and as a result, has acquired an incredible amount of learning and non-traditional wisdom that she coaches on. She’s the co-founder of Project Skin MD, a network of medical aesthetic clinics designed to help people age gracefully.