PSA – We talk about how to live an integrated life PLUS we are giving away two of Renée’s Morning Practice Planners.
Today is a very potent conversation with Renée Warren. Renée is an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational speaker, author, and founder of We Wild Women, a platform that helps entrepreneurs start and scale their own businesses.
She is also the host of an incredible podcast, Into the Wild.
Renée has recently created the Morning Practice Planner, a 6-month planner that encompasses not only your daily schedule and all of the parts of your various goings-on, but it also brings together exercises that teach you how to make the right decisions, how to establish values that will help guide you, and how to create mission statements that will inspire your daily actions.
In this episode Renée talks about living an integrated life. A life that not only inspires you but brings together all of the important parts of what you value in your personal and professional life because as we both know, there is no delineation of the woman who needs to show up in her biz, and the one who walks her path through life.
I would file this episode under “there is a better way to do this thing called life, and we are here to talk about it.”
Be sure to head on over to Instagram where we are doing a giveaway of two of Renée’s morning practice planners (details below). The giveaway is from November 8 – 11, 2022. If you miss it, do not worry, you can find the planner on Renee’s website.
In this episode:
- How to live an integrated life.
- The path that Renee took to get to where she is today.
- Renee and her husband are very busy, but they realized they need to put in work to live an integrated life, putting themselves and their health priorities first
- Their concept for putting marriage as a priority above their kids so they can show up better for their children.
- Organizing family life and treating family life as a business.
- Running a million-dollar business, but still being able to be with your kids in the way that works for them.
- Creating your definition of success … and living it.
- Questions to ask your partner in those tough moments.
- Making an impact in the world through living your life and showing others what is possible.
- How Renée has learned to let go to achieve her dreams.
- The head, heart, body approach to making decisions.
Key quotes from Renée Warren:
- “I got to the point where I was burnt out and could not do it anymore.”
- “Traveling is school. Why do we think school is only within 4 walls in a government supported facility? School is a lived experience.”
- “The most important part of a family is to support each other.”
- “The old ways of doing business are so masculine, there is this feminine shift that is coming into the workplace of how we do business.”
- “I am helping people see this story inside of them, but also they feel permission to try things in new ways.”
- “I had to let go of the things that were told of me when I was younger.”
- “We have to reflect back on the bigger why’s in our life.”
IG Contest runs TUESDAY NOV 8th – 11:59 PM PST NOV 11th, 2022.
Rules of IG Contest:
- Must be a resident of either Canada or the United States
- To win, go to IG https://instagram.com/soulinspiredgurl and do the THREE following things to be entered:
- LIKE the post featuring the podcast episode with Renee Warren (post Nov 8, 2022).
- Follow Soul Inspired Gurl @soulinspiredgurl and Renee Warren @renee_warren
- Tag someone who needs to hear this episode in the post (each tag is an entry).
- Extra entry for sharing the post or leaving a review on apple podcasts.
- Contest ends 11:59 pm PST on Nov 11, 2022.
- You will be contacted by DM on November 12th. Do not respond to anyone asking for money or providing an unsolicited service to you.
The Morning Practice Planner designed by Renée is to help you achieve ultimate productivity as an entrepreneur and parent. This 6-month planner starts with some important exercises that teach you how to make the right decisions, how to establish values that will help guide you, and how to create mission statements to inspire your daily actions. It features a rose gold wire-o binding, a gorgeous pink hardcover, and beautifully designed, full color inside pages.
Easy to drag with you everywhere you go, The Morning Practice Planner is not only pretty, it’s functional (helps you get sh*t done!) and fun!
Morning Practice Planner available for purchase at https://www.wewildwomen.com/shop/morning-practice-planner
Continue On Your Journey with Dr. Laura Foster:
My gift lies in my ability to tap into what isn’t being said. By creating a space that allows you to heal and connect inwards, we can get to the essence of what is holding you back and ensure that what you create is fully aligned with who you are.
Are you ready to focus on YOU in a way that will bring you a greater sense of deep knowing and alignment, trust and faith in yourself and a sense of grounding you’ve yet to experience?
I do private 1:1 personal leadership coaching. When you are ready to step into the life you are meant to live, schedule your first steps discovery call: https://soulinspiredgurl.com/discovery-call/
Renée Warren: Instagram | Website | Into The Wild Podcast | Renee’s book recommendation: The Big Leap
Renée Warren is an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational speaker, author, and founder of We Wild Women, a platform that helps entrepreneurs start and scale their own businesses. She’s also the host of the celebrated podcast, Into the Wild.
Renée firmly believes that the best advice comes from someone who has successfully done it before. Her approach to coaching comes from over 22 years of experience as an entrepreneur and unapologetic risk-taker.
When she’s not coaching or podcasting, you can find Renée spending time with her family. In addition, she loves CrossFit, travel, and refining her drumming skills.