Welcome to Episode 54 with CEO + Founder of Elemental Rhythm, Giovanni Bartolomeo.
This episode is all about the power of your breath and how breath, your breath, is medicine for your soul.
We talk about:
- How Gio came to the place where Elemental Rhythm Breathwork was created.
- Laura shares how she came to breathwork and Elemental Rhythm
- What is breathwork and how Elemental Rhythm is different (+ similar) to other forms of breathwork.
- Who it is for and how it can benefit you.
- How breathwork helps one access deeper levels of consciousness.
- The role that breathwork has served in Gio’s life.
- Gio’s bigger message of what he’s bringing to the world and serving humanity.
- How to connect with his work and his offerings.
Access to a FREE Elemental Rhythm Breathwork class HERE.
You can learn more about Gio HERE.
More About Giovanni Bartolomeo
Giovanni Bartolomeo is the founder of Elemental Rhythm Breathwork (www.elementalrhythm.com) as well He is also the founder of Elemental Wellness Studio (www.goelemental.ca) in Toronto and Co-Founder of The Personal Development School (www.personaldevelopmentschool.com) among many other ventures.
After learning about breathwork from his teacher Wim Hof he continued to evolve his breathwork practice and started curating his own experiences which eventually evolved into Elemental Rhythm where he currently trains and certifies people to become breathwork facilitators.
Gio travels around the world exploring, learning and sharing his experiences and knowledge through various workshops, retreats and speaking engagements. He’s an entrepreneur at heart and loves to create new Ideas and ways to help improve the planet for not only the people currently living on it but for those who we will leave it to one day!
More About Dr. Laura Foster
I have recently opened up some opportunities for women to work 1:1 with me in personal leadership coaching. This year my group program (ROOTS) is on pause … I can feel a deep level of 1:1 work that’s emerging for me and I’m creating as much space as possible for what’s coming through.
Registration is open for my 5-Day Women’s Retreat near Kingston, ON, Canada in July 2023. July 28-Aug 1, 2023 [nope, its not the long weekend!]. I am co-creating this retreat with my incredible retreat partner Shirlee Williams. 60% sold out! Don’t wait.
Please share, rate, review and subscribe to the podcast. It makes a massive difference in supporting this work and we deeply appreciate it. Blessings, L