Dr. Laura welcomes her dear friend and colleague, Jenn Pike, to the show this week. Jenn is a Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist, Holistic Lifestyle Expert, Master Hormone Educator, Best Selling Author, and host of the incredible podcast, The Simplicity Sessions. We first get to know Jenn’s journey into wellness and what led her to see the brilliance, vulnerability, and strength in each and every woman she meets. Jenn leads a revolutionary program, The Hormone Project that draws women in from all over the world. From this place of leadership and mentorship, as well as her own personal journey, Jenn teaches the importance of finding what grounds you and building it into a consistent practice. Jenn and Dr. Laura get honest about holding space for other women, why community matters, and how permission to show up exactly as you are in the moment is foundational to living your life and path.
There is laughter and tears in this raw and real episode.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Jenn helps women create more simplicity and ease in all that they do. She lives and teaches that well-being is a journey to be enjoyed and not a struggle to be endured.
- Jenn specializes in women’s health and hormones and is also the best-selling author of The Simplicity Project and two cookbooks, The Simplicity Kitchen and The Simplicity Body.
- How to get out of the mindset that everything must be hard and difficult.
- As a woman and as a mother means coming to terms with the truth that sometimes you are sacrificing, either for yourself or others.
- Knowing the one thing that grounds you.
- The courage to show up as you are and not feel guilt about what you can’t or don’t want to do. Finding and living in alignment with your values and what’s true to you.
- What does it look like to step into your divine feminine? Why there is a tendency for women to be living in their more masculine energy. How the awareness and shift towards a balance are where the sweet spot is.
- Real talk about being a mom in this moment — at this time.
- “Women and mothers, they are actually the everyday athletes of life.” — Jenn
- “We have to clear and make space before we can bring in something new.” — Jenn
- “We were never meant to do it alone. That’s the illusion.” — Dr. Laura
Take Dr. Laura’s Free Quiz! — What’s your Divine Feminine Sovereign Style?
This quiz will help to reveal your soul-guided sovereign style so that you can harness your feminine spark with more confidence and courage than ever before. The quiz is quick but the results are epic — potent, robust, and exactly what you’ll need to harness your unique feminine style in a way you’ve never done before. Get ready to speak your truth, walk in your fire, and own your gifts like never before.
10-Week Signature Program for Women: ROOTS + The Sisterhood
ROOTS will help you tap into your feminine superpowers and remember who you are, why you are here, and why it matters. This dynamic program walks through intuition, connecting with your inner knowing, healthy boundary-setting, personal core values, finding your voice, speaking your truth, expansion, self-compassion, identity, your future self, and the frequency of your rise. You were never meant to do this alone. Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
Doors open to registration in March 2022. For more info and to join the waitlist for access to early booking bonuses and more: Soulinspiredgurl.mykajabi.com/roots–invitation–page
Continue On Your Journey:
Jenn Pike: IG | Website | The Simplicity Sessions
Giveaway from Jenn: The Simplicity in 7 Detox — Jennpike.com/freedetox
Jenn Pike is the founder of the global and revolutionary women’s health programs The Hormone Project, Synced, and her Simplicity Body Movement series. These programs are dedicated to teaching women what they should have known about their bodies all along: the incredible healing abilities, wisdom, and power their bodies hold and how to bring them to life.
You can catch her weekly tips and tools on her podcast: The Simplicity Session and her YouTube show Simplicity TV. She sits on the Advisory Board for STRONG Fitness Magazine and contributes to CHCH Morning Live, CTV, Global, CP24, and Breakfast Television.